- Jack Skarr - Marketing, Mr. Moreau
- Carly Alagna - Intro to Education, Mr. Mertz
- Meera Gosava - Management, Mrs. Iantria
- Nieka deNeve - College Test Prep, Mr. Cebrzynski
- Brooke Grigsby - Visual Media, Mrs. Knuth
- Christina Oswald - Accounting I, Ms. Dunham
- Elaina D'Ambrose - VEI, Mr. Hanson
- Kiernan Kelly - College Test Prep, Mrs. Pavlik
- Nicole Cadarso - Accounting I, Mrs. Schmidtgall
- Grayce Sutcliffe - Business Orientation, Mrs. Yavorski
- Carolina Rodrigues - Consumer, Mr. Geers
- Luke Huenecke - Emerging Technology, Mr. Ghighi
- Hanneh Motkowski - Marketing Technology, Mr. Farren
- Andrew Feil - StudySkills/Notetaking, Mrs. Perona
- Rex Wang - Emerging Technology, Mr. Ghighi
Congrats to the following students nominated by their Business Teachers as exceptional students in and out of the classroom.
Neuqua Valley students and parents, along with middle school students and parents from the Neuqua Valley attendance area are invited to the 5th annual CTE Exploration Night from 6:30 to 8 pm on Tuesday, November 15 at Neuqua Valley High School's Main Building.
This event is designed to showcase to parents and students what is happening with Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Neuqua Valley. Parents and students will have the opportunity to visit the CTE classrooms (Business, Family & Consumer Science, Media, and Technology & Engineering) to talk with current students and teachers about course offerings, learn how the CTE courses support core academic areas, and how these courses help prepare students for the future.
All lab areas will be open with demonstrations and presentations on topics including Virtual Enterprises International, Project Lead the Way, and Culinary Courses.
For more information, contact John Hanson (email@example.com or 630-428-6196) or Lisa Traut (firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-428-6660).
Benji Varghese - President
Antaraa Anandan - VP BPA Cares
Alex Filo - VP Torch
Rishi Kalluri - VP of Public Relations
Nikki Manchanda - VP of Communications
Chinmai Nayyar - VP of Fundraising
Connor Tenny - VP of Virtual Events
Thanks to everyone that participated! It was great to see all the adventures that were had over break.
Winners for each category: See Mrs. Knuth or Mr. Hanson in D208 or D233 starting Tuesday morning this week for your prize.
Honorable Mentions: See your business teacher for your brand new NV Business Pen!
Click on the links below to view the winning tweets!
Most Exotic Location:
Furthest from NVHS:
Winner: Jeff - Copenhagen, Denmark
Honorable Mention - Sydnee, Paris, France by the Mona Lisa and Eiffel Tower
Winner: Tyreek, NYC
Honorable Mentions - Ben, Arizona
Mrs. Schmidtgall, Grand Canyon
Tyler, Disney World
Best Action Shot:
Winner: Ryan - Skiing in Vail, Colorado
Honorable Mentions - Kevin, Fishing/Boating/Sharking
Corina - Scuba Diving
Spring Break sticker contest !
1. Tag @nvhsbusiness and use #whereintheworldisnvbusiness and include a brief description of location
2.it is preferred that the student is wearing the sticker (no defacing property)
3. If it can't be retweeted, it's not eligible for winning (school appropriate please) :)
Prizes for the following:
1. Most exotic location
2.Furthest location from NVHS
3. Best stay-cation (Naperville)
4. Most scenic
5. Best action shot (boating, skiing, skydiving, etc)
The Career & Technical Education Departments will be hosting an exploration night on Thursday 11/19 at 6:30 p.m. at Neuqua Valley High School. Middle and High School Students and Parents are invited to attend to learn about courses offered in Business, Family & Consumer Science, Media, and Technology & Engineering.
The night will begin with a brief introduction in the NVHS auditorium and then attendees will have the opportunity to attend open house sessions on courses of their choice. Special student-led sessions on PLTW (Project Lead the Way) and VEI (Virtual Enterprises International) will be featured.
Please see the attached flyer and contact John_Hanson@ipsd.org (Business Dept. Chair) or Lisa_Traut@ipsd.org (FACS, Media, & TEE Dept. Chair) if you have any questions.
Click here for more information.
Click here to view Business Courses.