- Oorvi Pai - Marketing
- Adriana Contreras - CTP
- John Welch - Honors Accounting
- Alexis Banovetz - Intro to Education
- Amanda Bolen - Coding
- Sean McNamara - Accounting I
- Ryleigh Avery - VEI
- Tyler McEvilly - Consumer
- Cameron Gardina - Accounting I
- Christian Harter - Business Internship
- Michael Ji - AP Macroeconomics
- Nick Piraino - Business Orientation
- Jaimee Hudson - Marketing Tech
- Whitney Lebamoff - Study Skills/Notetaking
- Jacob Summers - Study Skills/Notetaking
- Cameron Stack - Emerging Technology
Congrats to the following students nominated by their Business Teachers as exceptional students in and out of the classroom for Quarter 2.
Congrats to the 90 BPA students that competed at BPA State! 39 move on to Nationals. You can see the full list here! Follow them on Twitter @NeuquaValleyBPA
Congrats to Business Students Ryan Gareis, Brady Moody, Jack Skarr, Ethan Smith, Nick Tassone of Park Dunbar for winning the Marketing Parks & Rec Project! More info here.
Congrats to the following 10 students for winning our #iLuvNVBiz Twitter contest! See Mrs. Knuth outside of D225 at the end of school today (Monday) or see your Business teacher tomorrow to get your shirt. Thanks for loving NV Biz! Stay tuned for more contests if you didn't win this one. :)
1. Brady Moody @Brady_Moody1
2. Matt @MattSimeon10
3. Tommys---Finance @FinanceBaby
4. Michael Dalaly @MikeDalaly
5. Renee @beanreneez
6. Calum @CalumNettleton
7. Evan Morales @evan_morales
8. Mark Borghesi @maborghesi
9. Joshua Kolzow @jflowzow22
10. kourt♛ @courtneym3899
Congrats to the following students nominated by their Business Teachers as exceptional students in and out of the classroom.
Neuqua Valley students and parents, along with middle school students and parents from the Neuqua Valley attendance area are invited to the 5th annual CTE Exploration Night from 6:30 to 8 pm on Tuesday, November 15 at Neuqua Valley High School's Main Building.
This event is designed to showcase to parents and students what is happening with Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Neuqua Valley. Parents and students will have the opportunity to visit the CTE classrooms (Business, Family & Consumer Science, Media, and Technology & Engineering) to talk with current students and teachers about course offerings, learn how the CTE courses support core academic areas, and how these courses help prepare students for the future.
All lab areas will be open with demonstrations and presentations on topics including Virtual Enterprises International, Project Lead the Way, and Culinary Courses.
For more information, contact John Hanson (email@example.com or 630-428-6196) or Lisa Traut (firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-428-6660).
Benji Varghese - President
Antaraa Anandan - VP BPA Cares
Alex Filo - VP Torch
Rishi Kalluri - VP of Public Relations
Nikki Manchanda - VP of Communications
Chinmai Nayyar - VP of Fundraising
Connor Tenny - VP of Virtual Events